Design diary for the animated short, The Chiquita Factor, coming may '06.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fun with Facials...ahem.


This here is Marvin, one of the main characters for the short.

Pretty deep into the animation stage right now, but I'm gonna start posting stuff from further back. This is an early test of my facial-animation setup. It represents alot of rigging work but only about 30 seconds of animation, just a proof of concept. One of my goals here is to get CG animation to have the flexibility of 2D. (No more plastic people with paper lips stuck on!)

Check out the facial animation test here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I downloaded the clip, that's pretty cool.

12:06 PM

 
Blogger TheChiquitaFactor said...

Thanks Evan! Wow, one post on John's blog and 30 seconds later a reply! Ha.

Grandma gone wild gives me the giggles. Cool!

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home